This site uses “cookies” to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file or a packet of information that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. There are two types of cookies that may be used at this site: a persistent cookie and a session cookie. A persistent cookie is entered by your web browser into the “Cookies” folder on your computer and remains in that folder after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to this site. A session cookie is held temporarily in your computer’s memory and disappears after you close your browser or shut down your computer. Cookies cannot be used to run programs. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. The Company extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources.
You can configure your internet browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please refer to your internet browser’s instructions to learn more about these functions. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this site.
· remember your preferences for using this site;
· manage the signup process when you create an account with us;
· recognise you as logged in while you remain so. This avoids your having to log in again every time you visit a new page;
· facilitate e-commerce transactions, to ensure that your order is remembered between pages during the checkout process;
· show relevant notifications to you (eg, notifications that are relevant only to users who have, or have not, created
an account or subscribed to newsletters or email or other subscription services); and
· remember details of data that you choose to submit to us (eg, through online contact forms). Many of these cookies are removed or cleared when you log out but some may remain so that your preferences are remembered for future sessions.
Third party cookies
In some cases, third parties may place cookies through this site. For example: